I’m Dianna Huff, industrial manufacturing marketer and proud Made in USA advocate. Join me as I share how to buy American made.
Made-in-USA: Manufacturers Share their Start-Up Stories
Peer-to-Peer: Marketing Strategies for Manufacturers by Manufacturers
- Due to consistent marketing, Rahco Rubber gets at least one inquiry a day and added five new customers, worth $1MM, within a 12 month period.
Buying Made-in-USA: Tips, Product Reviews, and News
Keeping It Made . . . USA
- Cutco: Keeping US Manufacturing Jobs Alive in Olean, NYLocated in Olean, NY, a small town of 12,000 south of Buffalo near the Pennsylvania border, the Cutco factory employees 1,400 of the town’s citizens.
- Consumers Perceive Made-in-USA Products to be of Higher QualityNearly 70% of survey respondents said they prefer American-made products -- and that they’d pay up to 20% more for products made domestically because of perceived quality.
Interviews and Media Mentions
- Podcast: The Story Behind Her Success with Candy O’TerryWhile this interview is about my Keep It Made USA blog and why I buy American-made, Candy also delves into my life experiences. I ended up sharing quite a few stories, including how I dropped the engine on my old beat-up VW Bug -- by reading a book!
- Podcast: Manufacturing Talks with Jim VinoskiJim Vinoski and I talk about my "how I got here" story plus all things manufacturing. A lively and fun conversation!