We support American manufacturing
- Our vision is to help build strong communities by keeping manufacturing jobs stateside.
- We do this by solving the marketing challenges encountered by small manufacturers who make stuff here in the United States.
- We’re proud supporters of Made in USA and buy these products whenever possible.
Being honest and ethical drives everything we do
- We don’t work with our customers’ competitors. If we’re not sure, we’ll ask you first (and yep, we’ve been told “no”).
- We don’t pawn off $25 themes as “custom builds.” (We hear this story a lot; it makes us very angry.)
- We use a project management tool called Basecamp where you can watch all work being done; you can also talk to anyone on our team, at any time.
We help smaller manufacturers thrive
- We work solely with industrial manufacturers — job shops and OEMs — with up to 50+ employees.
- Many of our customers are first- or second-generation family-owned and don’t have a dedicated marketing team.
- Due to this narrow focus, we have fewer customers on our roster. We see this as a win-win for us and for our customers.
- The manufacturers who work with us value exceptional marketing and customer service. They also want results. We deliver on these expectations.
We continually improve
- We’re avid readers and learners; we keep up-to-date on technology and trends.
- We constantly test our own assumptions.
- We use data, technology, and our combined expertise to achieve our customers’ marketing goals.