Redoing a website is much more than design: it includes strategy, messaging, and positioning, working through the user flow, and creating the right calls to action to ensure sales ROI — to name just a few things.
The amount of hard thinking involved, plus managing the hundreds of details, is why these projects often get delayed for months and even years.
When you hire Huff Industrial Marketing, however, we make the entire experience as smooth as possible:
- We do all the hard work, from strategy and SEO to uploading new content or images and moving your new site to your web host.
- No matter your product, service, or audience, we create technical content that’s easy for people to understand while showcasing your expertise — and drive leads, too.
- We use Basecamp, a project management tool, where you can watch all work being done as well as communicate at any time with the people designing your website (that would be Dianna Huff, Rachel Cunliffe, and Stephen Merriman).
- We meet project milestones, respond to your calls and emails, and generally make working with us a pleasure for you. Just ask any of our customers.
What you get with the Custom Build Website package:
- In-depth analysis of competitor websites and messaging
- Audit of competitor SEO
- Report of findings with recommended messaging strategy
Messaging & Branding
- How key messages will be communicated through design and copy
- Photoshoot shot list (if applicable)
- Logo redesign or refresh (if needed)
Special Features (if applicable)
- Powerful product filters to aid search
- Dealer logins / E-commerce
Website Copy & SEO
- Development of a new site map and navigational structure
- All website copy — revised or created from scratch as needed
- All content optimized to Google’s stated guidelines
- Calls-to-action: RFQ, phone, email
- RFQ form tailored to your sales process
- Conversion tracking set-up in Google Analytics
Recruitment / Careers
- Communicate your culture and values
- Attract skilled workers, engineers, managers
- Reduce agency costs with online application process
Design & Development
- Custom-designed WordPress theme based on content strategy
- Design mockups of pages, calls-to-action, forms, etc.
- Clean, flexible, fast-loading and 100% glitch-free theme code
- Working with the photographer and/or attending photoshoot
- Ensuring project milestones stay on schedule
- Technical support
- User guide and training
- Migrating the website to go live
- Website looks beautiful and functions perfectly on any device
“Back in the 1990s, every company needed to be ISO certified if you wanted to quote specific types of projects. Being certified was a big differentiator. Now everyone is certified. To differentiate your company today, and get a seat at the table, you need a professionally-developed website. We’ve been working with Huff Industrial Marketing since 2015, when they first redesigned our website. Dianna and her team work closely with us to deliver content, Google Ads consulting and implementation, and recommendations for improving the website user experience, such as moving our TDS from PDFs to html pages — and then tracking the impact to our lead generation goals.”