For manufacturers with dozens or hundreds of products that can be customized, organizing this content, and making it easy for prospects to find what they need, requires skill and expertise.
It’s one reason why manufacturers put off updating their website for years.
In the interim, the world keeps changing. A company’s sales begin to fall off. The manufacturer knows a new website is needed, but overwhelm — or not knowing what is needed — keeps them from making the necessary changes.
Our Custom Build Website package gets you past this overwhelm
Our entire team works with you start-to-finish. We remove roadblocks, advise on how best to organize product data, and create product filters or other features based on how you sell products.
You provide the feedback — we provide the finished website. Customers often say after go-live that the entire process was smoother and easier than they expected.
What you get with the Custom Build Website package:
- In-depth analysis of competitor websites and messaging
- Audit of competitor SEO
- Report of findings with recommended messaging strategy
Messaging & Branding
- How key messages will be communicated through design and copy
- Photoshoot shot list (if applicable)
- Logo redesign or refresh (if needed)
- Powerful product filters to aid search
- Dealer logins / E-commerce
Website Copy & SEO
- Development of a new site map and navigational structure
- All website copy — revised or created from scratch as needed
- All content optimized to Google’s stated guidelines
- Calls-to-action: RFQ, phone, email
- RFQ form tailored to your sales process
- Conversion tracking set-up in Google Analytics
Recruitment / Careers
- Communicate your culture and values
- Attract skilled workers, engineers, managers
- Reduce agency costs with online application process
Design & Development
- Custom-designed WordPress theme based on content strategy
- Design mockups of pages, calls-to-action, forms, etc.
- Clean, flexible, fast-loading and 100% glitch-free theme code
- Working with the photographer and attending photoshoot
- Ensuring project milestones stay on schedule
- Technical support
- User guide and training
- Migrating the website to go live
- Website looks beautiful and functions perfectly on any device
“Back in the 1990s, every company needed to be ISO certified if you wanted to quote specific types of projects. Being certified was a big differentiator. Now everyone is certified. To differentiate your company today, and get a seat at the table, you need a professionally-developed website. We’ve been working with Huff Industrial Marketing since 2015, when they first redesigned our website. Dianna and her team work closely with us to deliver content, Google Ads consulting and implementation, and recommendations for improving the website user experience, such as moving our TDS from PDFs to html pages — and then tracking the impact to our lead generation goals.”