AdWords can be tricky for small industrial manufacturers because it’s not really geared toward niche manufacturers selling custom services and products to other manufacturers.
To make AdWords work for you, it’s more about figuring out what works for your specific products and services and less about what works for “B2B” in general.
What I do is create a results-based program that works in conjunction with your other marketing efforts — including SEO and content marketing. The result is high-quality leads we can track — via email, phone calls, and form submissions — that become sales over time.
To ensure you get the best results, I’m Google Analytics and Google AdWords Search Certified and am working toward becoming a Google Search Partner. (View both certifications)
My AdWords service includes:
- Tying in your AdWords strategy with your overall marketing strategy and goals
- Setting up your campaign or troubleshooting an existing campaign
- Correctly configuring Analytics Goals in order to accurately measure conversions across Paid and Organic
- Creating landing pages for Ad Groups that improve Quality Score
- Monitoring daily ad spend, clicks, and conversions (versus setting your account to automatic)
- Testing ad concepts and extensions
- Adding tracking code as needed to track email clicks, form and other conversions
- Helping you determine ROI for the campaign
Campaign fees depend on your monthly spend, campaign set up, etc. Please inquire.