Everything has changed.
Sales people can no longer get into companies — or even get appointments with established accounts.
In-person trade shows and events have been cancelled or have gone virtual.
Whole departments now work remotely, making it near impossible to find the right people.
To succeed in today’s challenging environment, you must have a website developed from a sales and marketing perspective — one that helps you grow and thrive in today’s challenging environment.
Old content, low-quality images, and a poor mobile experience say volumes about your business — and not in a good way.
The cost of relying on an old website is simply too high in terms of lost business.
Websites that help grow your business
When you hire Huff Industrial Marketing, you get much more than web design.
You get everything needed to create an online presence that builds trust, showcases your expertise, and drives leads — the strategy, the marketing, the website copy, the SEO, and the custom-designed WordPress theme.
But what truly sets our work apart is our approach: When we create a website for you, we’re investing our time and effort into your company.
We want to see you succeed, which is why we ensure you get the highest-quality website and marketing that delivers measurable ROI and a beautiful, glitch-free experience on any device — now and six years from now.
“We’ve been working with Dianna and her team since 2015, when they first redesigned our website. We recently worked with them to update our content and messaging, as well as add a Careers section. To date, we’ve hired two people who applied for jobs directly from the website – saving us thousands of dollars in employment agency fees.”
What you get with the Huff Industrial Marketing website package:
- In-depth analysis of competitor websites and messaging
- Audit of competitor SEO
- Report of findings with recommended messaging strategy
Messaging & Branding
- How key messages will be communicated through design and copy
- Photoshoot shot list (if applicable)
- Logo redesign or refresh (if needed)
Website Copy & SEO
- Development of a new site map and navigational structure
- All website copy — revised or created from scratch as needed
- All content optimized to Google’s stated guidelines
- Calls-to-action: RFQ, phone, email
- RFQ form tailored to your sales process
- Conversion tracking set-up in Google Analytics
Recruitment / Careers
- Communicate your culture and values
- Attract skilled workers, engineers, managers
- Reduce agency costs with online application process
- Powerful product filters to aid search
- Dealer logins / E-commerce
Design & Development
- Custom-designed WordPress theme based on content strategy
- Design mockups of pages, calls-to-action, forms, etc.
- Clean, flexible, fast-loading and 100% glitch-free theme code
- Working with the photographer and attending photoshoot
- Ensuring project milestones stay on schedule
- Technical support
- User guide and training
- Migrating the website to go live
- Website looks beautiful and functions perfectly on any device