Stand apart from your competition, and get more sales, with a fresh, modern website tailored to your industrial business and audience.
How we’re different from standard web design firms:
- We provide a complete package — WordPress design and coding plus crafting your marketing messages and all of the copy.
- Focused on your business growth — Custom approach based on getting to know you, touring your facility, and research / data analysis.
- Extremely responsive — Hear back from us within hours; never wait weeks for things to get done.
- One-on-one support — You work directly with us versus being handed off to a second- or third-tier employee who has no clue about you or your business.
- We deliver — On time and on budget.
“Since updating our website in 2017, we’ve seen an approximate 25% increase in sales (with AdWords, that number is 50%). The content conveys our message and helps customers determine what they need prior to contacting us, saving us and the customer time on the phone. I used to think that to have a great website, it had to be complicated and involve a lot of coding. Dianna and Rachel have proven this is not the case. If you doubt it, just look at our website . . . IT’S AMAZING!” — Brandon Acker, CEO, Titan Abrasive
Ready to talk? Schedule a 30 minute call now.
What you get with our Website Overhaul package:
Initial Ramp Up
- I come to your facility or office for a full tour and interviews (if you’re within driving range; otherwise, you can fly me in)
- Industry research; learning about your products and services
- Thorough analysis of your existing site; troubleshooting any issues
Website Marketing and Project Strategy
- Development of wire frames / navigational structure
- Working through any backend functionality (e.g. databases, product configurator, shopping cart)
- Laying the groundwork for the copy and design phases
Custom Web Copy & Design
- Development of a new site map / navigational structure
- All new website copy written start-to-finish (we do the hard part so you don’t have to)
- Design mock ups of pages, calls-to-action, forms, etc.
SEO / Google Analytics
- All content search engine optimized to Google’s stated guidelines
- Set up and/or troubleshooting of Google Analytics; adding tracking code
- HTTPS compliant; eliminates Google’s scary “site not secure” message
- Working with the photographer to develop the photoshoot list; I’ll be on-site the day of the shoot lending a hand
- Consultation on any backend issues (web hosting, domain issues)
- Making any changes to copy, images, or navigation once the site is coded up
Final Proof and Testing
- Ensuring all links work
- Redirects and final prep for go-live
- Migrating new website (aka – go live)
- Providing written user guide instructions and training