Stand apart from your competition, attract skilled workers, and grow your business, with a fresh, modern website tailored to your goals.
How we’re different from standard web design firms:
- Focused exclusively on industrial manufacturers — We didn’t jump on the manufacturing bandwagon yesterday; we’ve been doing this for a long, long time.
- We provide a complete package — WordPress design and coding plus crafting your marketing messages and all of the copy.
- Extremely responsive — Hear back from us within hours; never wait weeks for things to get done.
- One-on-one support — You work directly with us versus being handed off to a second- or third-tier employee who has no clue about you or your business.
- We deliver — On time and on budget.
“Since updating our website in 2017, we’ve seen an approximate 25% increase in sales (with AdWords, that number is 50%). The content conveys our message and helps customers determine what they need prior to contacting us, saving us and the customer time on the phone. I used to think that to have a great website, it had to be complicated and involve a lot of coding. Dianna and Rachel have proven this is not the case. If you doubt it, just look at our website . . . IT’S AMAZING!” — Brandon Acker, CEO, Titan Abrasive
What you get with our Website Overhaul package:
Initial Ramp Up
- Project milestones and preliminary strategy
- Industry research; learning about your products and services
- Mapping out backend functionality (e.g. databases, product configurator, shopping cart)
Brand Positioning & Messaging
- Written report that includes a thorough analysis of all competitor websites including SEO, mobile, messaging, etc.
- Tour of your facility and interviews
- Development of key messages and how they’ll be communicated through design and copy
Custom Web Copy & Design
- Development of a new site map / navigational structure
- All new website copy written start-to-finish (we do the hard part so you don’t have to)
- Design mock ups of pages, calls-to-action, forms, etc.
SEO / Google Analytics
- All content search engine optimized to Google’s stated guidelines
- Set up and/or troubleshooting of Google Analytics; adding tracking code
- HTTPS compliant; eliminates Google’s scary “site not secure” message
- Working with the photographer to develop the photoshoot list in order to communicate the right messages
- Consultation on any backend issues (web hosting, domain issues)
- Making any changes to copy, images, or navigation once the site is coded up
Final Proof and Testing
- Ensuring all links work
- Redirects and final prep for go-live
- Migrating new website (aka – go live)
- Providing written WordPress user guide instructions and training