According to a study conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), industrial manufacturers often find themselves at a disadvantage when attracting and retaining talent.
Recent STEM graduates want to work at companies where “innovation is on the menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner.” Younger skilled workers want to work for innovative companies too – and are often turned away by the stodgy, outdated manufacturing websites they’re accessing with their phones.
To attract people with the skills, energy, and talent needed to grow your business, you have to communicate the reasons why they should come work for you.
“Everybody thinks all the great ideas come outta MIT, but let me tell you, there’s a great deal of innovation that comes off the factory floor.” – John D. Bassett III, Chairman, Vaughn-Bassett Furniture
- Mobile-friendly websites with Careers sections
- Showcasing your company’s innovation and success
- Communicating your culture through custom photography
- Creating or revising job descriptions for the website or job search platforms
- Enabling job searchers to apply for jobs from your website using a mobile device
- Writing employee testimonials
Showcase your innovation and vision
Add a Careers section, new messaging and images, or employee testimonials.
Attract job seekers with great job descriptions and custom signage. See our Starter content package.
Integrate your recruitment work and your website marketing for greater results by adding us to your team.