Challenge: You’re a manufacturer with an existing website that’s not generating leads, getting found in Google, or needs a content update.
Your current agency or freelancer lacks the manufacturing expertise needed to help you. And, they may also be too slow at responding to your needs.
Or, you know your website needs some help, but you’re not sure if you need a full redesign.
Solution: Our Website Update Service
Whether your website was built in WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, or something else, we’ll review it and then provide you with a list of recommended fixes — which you can accept or decline.
How the Website Update Service works
Step 1: Website review
- Using the login you supply, we’ll review your website and provide a list of 10 recommendations.
- We’ll step you through our recommendations on a Zoom call so that you understand the work involved.
- The fee for this review is a non-refundable $497.
Step 2: Implementing the updates
- You decide which (or all) of the recommendations you’d like us to make.
- We’ll provide a quote for the updates (generally, a Not to Exceed range of hours) and apply $450 of the website review fee as a credit.
- Sit back and relax; we’ll make the updates by an agreed-upon date.
What you get
Team of experienced manufacturing marketing professionals who know what works – and what doesn’t – with regard to lead generation, creating copy for your technical audience, etc.
A refreshed website that sets the foundation for a basic technical content marketing program that generates leads. See our Nurture plan for details.
Trusted resource for ongoing updates (or a future Off-the-Shelf Website).
“During my tenure as Head of People & Culture at Vicarious Surgical, Dianna and her team were referred to me by a trusted former colleague, Sue Sokoloski. I hired Dianna to enhance the potential candidate experience of our website and facilitate a better sense of the Vicarious Surgical community. Dianna provided many ideas, as well as bringing in the photographer and working with us to determine the shot list / creative direction. She and her team made many changes to the website, with the end result being that we were thrilled with how it communicated our company mission and values, and reflected the diversity of our team. Dianna and her colleagues are a delight to work with.”