“Our website needs help,” say people who call. “But we don’t want to do it the way we’ve always done it — because it’s not working. That’s why we’re calling you. You obviously understand manufacturing and marketing.”
People then ask what are my recommendations, but instead of giving answers, what I ask instead is, “May I come visit you?”
The reason for visiting you is three-fold:
- I want to get to know you (and vice-versa).
- I want you to show me your factory or shop floor and the products you make as well as introduce me to your family and employees.
- I want to hear and see how your business works . . . because only then can I make recommendations on how best to approach your website redesign.
The goal is to create a website that combines your industrial manufacturing expertise with the stuff that’s needed today: pictures, words, SEO, mobile, and all the things you don’t think about — but I do.
In other words, I help you build a winning website. One that tells your unique story and gets you inquiries — and makes you look good, too — to your potential customers, potential new hires, suppliers, and anyone else you do business with. (Just read my Testimonials for proof.)
All project fees are quoted based on the complexity and scope of project. In general, project fees typically range between $9,500 and $15,000. The project fee is all-inclusive and includes everything (and more) outlined in the “What you Get” section below.
Adding Design & Development
If you need a website designer and would like to work with my colleague, Rachel Cunliffe of Cre8d Design, estimate an additional $5,000 to $15,000 (depending on complexity) for a custom-coded, custom-designed, mobile-friendly (responsive) website developed in WordPress and/or Shopify.
Rachel and I have worked together for 7 years and have many clients in common. She and I continually improve our process efficiencies; we also work together seamlessly. Each website we create tells your unique story through copy, design, and photos.
Ready to talk now? Schedule a 30 minute call with the two of us.
What you get with my Website Overhaul package:
Initial Ramp Up
- I come to your facility or office for a full tour and interviews (if you’re within driving range; otherwise, you can fly me in)
- Industry research; learning about your products and services
- Thorough analysis of your existing site; troubleshooting any issues
Message Development and Strategy
- Learning your story and what makes your company / products unique
- Competitive research in order to determine how to position your company
- Interviews with marketing and sales staff as needed
Custom Web Content
- Development of a new site map / navigational structure
- Recommendations for developing additional content that generates inquiries
- Discovering ways to improve your customer service functions via the website
- Creating content buyers need for their multiple visits during the research phase
- Working with Cre8d to incorporating any special functionality
- All new content created from scratch and/or repurposing source material
SEO / Google Analytics Set Up
- All content set up for initial SEO: title / description tags; H1 / H2 tags, alt tags, etc. All optimization tactics in line with Google’s stated Webmaster guidelines
- Set up and/or troubleshooting of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager; adding Tag Manager tracking code for Analytics, AdWords, etc.; Accessing Analytics Goals, etc. for future KPI tracking and analysis
- Troubleshooting any back end issues that may impact SEO
- Working with Cre8d on wireframes or mockups; delivering feedback
- Consultation on any backend issues (web hosting, analytics, domain issues)
- Working with the photographer to develop the photoshoot list; I’ll also be on-site the day of the shoot lending a hand and my feedback
Final Proof and Testing
- Ensuring all links work
- Testing site on mobile devices