Buyers of industrial products and services begin their search for a vendor online. When they get to a vendor website, they look specifically for information that will help them move forward with the buying process.
If your website lacks the information they need, or is difficult to navigate, they’ll leave — without a backward glance.
My expertise is ensuring potential buyers stay on your website and then contact you because it has the content and information they need to move forward with you.
My value is that I save you considerable time and money because I know how to build the kind of website your industrial buyers need. I eliminate the overwhelm and complexity associated with these types of projects. I am very, very good at what I do. (Just read my Testimonials for proof.)
All project fees are quoted based on the project, the complexity, the size of the site, etc. In general, however, project fees typically run between $9,500 and $15,000. This fee is all-inclusive and includes everything (and more) outlined in the “What you Get” section below.
Adding a Designer
If you need a website designer and would like to work with my colleague, Rachel Cunliffe of Cre8d Design, estimate an additional $5,000 or so for a custom-coded, custom-designed, mobile-friendly (responsive) website developed in WordPress.
Rachel and I have worked together for 7 years and have many clients in common. She and I continually improve our process efficiencies. Each website we create tells your unique story through copy, design, and photos.
If you’d like to see our Getting Started Guide, which explains how we work, please email me to request a copy.
What you get with my Website Overhaul package:
Initial Ramp Up
- I come to your facility or office for a full tour and interviews (if you’re within driving range; otherwise, you can fly me in)
- Industry research; learning about your products and services
- Thorough analysis of your existing site; troubleshooting any issues
Message Development and Strategy
- Learning your story and what makes your company / products unique
- Competitive research in order to determine how to position your company
- Interviews with marketing and sales staff as needed
Custom Web Content
- Development of a new site map / navigational structure
- Recommendations for developing additional content that generates inquiries
- Discovering ways to improve your customer service functions via the website
- Creating content buyers need for their multiple visits during the research phase
- Working with Cre8d to incorporating any special functionality
- All new content created from scratch and/or repurposing source material
SEO / Google Analytics Set Up
- All content set up for initial SEO: title / description tags; H1 / H2 tags, alt tags, etc. All optimization tactics in line with Google’s stated Webmaster guidelines
- Set up and/or troubleshooting of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager; adding Tag Manager tracking code for Analytics, AdWords, etc.; Accessing Analytics Goals, etc. for future KPI tracking and analysis
- Troubleshooting any back end issues that may impact SEO
- Working with Cre8d on wireframes or mockups; delivering feedback
- Consultation on any backend issues (web hosting, analytics, domain issues)
- Working with the photographer to develop the photoshoot list; I’ll also be on-site the day of the shoot lending a hand and my feedback
Final Proof and Testing
- Ensuring all links work
- Testing site on mobile devices