Developed for manufacturing companies with ambitious growth plans, our Marketer-at-Large plan provides everything needed to help you grow your business.
You get a fully integrated team without the cost of hiring four (or more) full-time people. Together, we work seamlessly with your Sales and Business Development person to ensure you get the types of leads that have the potential to become long-term business.
Our track record speaks for itself: years-long relationships with customers based on mutual respect and trust, plus top-line results they can take to the bank. Most important, we’re accountable — to you and to ourselves.
(According to a Harvard Business Review study, companies that offer the best customer experiences see customers stay with their subscription plans an additional six years versus those customers who stay one year due to poor customer service. Our long-term customers have been with us a minimum of three years and a maximum of six years as of December 2020.)
What you get:
$6,995 to $9,995 per month
For manufacturers with ambitious growth goals; larger budgets and resources
- Marketing strategy / plan, calendar and metrics tailored to your sales goals
- Ongoing website maintenance, content updates, and SEO
- Technical content marketing (Nurture plan)
- Integration of offline and online tactics (e.g. print ads and website visits)
- Professionally written and designed collateral: sales sheets & line cards, newsletter, ad hoc projects — from letterhead to lunchroom banners
- Help with workforce attraction: e.g. job descriptions, website Career sections
- Weekly conversion and monthly marketing reports — all tied back to agreed-upon metrics
- Unlimited phone and email access
- Monthly meetings by phone, Zoom or Microsoft Teams
- Project and team management using Basecamp
- Set monthly fee
Fee is based on the condition of your website.