Creating content for your website seems relatively straight-forward. However, you have to take into consideration all kinds of things — from navigation and usability to your sales process and calls-to-action.
My Website Content Update package includes a thorough analysis of your existing website, its content, your sales and marketing, and your analytics.
I provide recommendations for any necessary fixes and will work with your designer to ensure they’re implemented.
And, I write all of the optimized-for-search content, start to finish, for your website.
The result is web content that helps ensure you get the targeted inquiries that become sales.
Project fees are custom quoted based on the project, the complexity, the size of the site, how much content needs to be written from scratch, etc. Generally, projects of this type run $7,500 to $10,000.
What You Get With my Web Content Update Package:
Initial Ramp Up
- Tour of your facility and one-on-one interview with you
- Industry research; learning about your products and services
- Thorough analysis of your existing site and recommended fixes
- Creating the value proposition; telling your unique story
- Competitive research in order to determine how to position your company and products
- Interviews with marketing and sales staff as needed
Custom Web Content
- Development of a new site map / navigational structure
- Recommendations for developing additional content that generates inquiries
- Creating content buyers need for their multiple visits during the research phase
- All new content created from scratch and/or repurposing source material
SEO / Google Analytics Set Up
- All content set up for initial SEO: title / description tags; H1 / H2 tags, alt tags, etc. All optimization tactics in line with Google’s stated Webmaster guidelines.
- Set up and/or troubleshooting of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager; adding Tag Manager tracking code for Analytics, AdWords, etc. Accessing Analytics Goals, etc. for future KPI tracking and analysis.
- Troubleshooting any back end issues that may impact SEO.
Final Proof and Testing
- Ensuring all links work
- Testing site on mobile devices