“We know we need to market,” said one business owner recently, “but we’re simply too busy over here. We don’t have time for an e-newsletter, a blog, SEO and all that stuff.”
Yep, I hear you. Everyone is overwhelmed with running their businesses and dealing with myriad challenges – from increasing federal regulations to finding skilled employees.
And, in-house marketing can be expensive. Depending on your industry, hiring a marketing manager can cost up to $120K annually in salary alone. Then add on taxes, health care, and other benefits, plus a computer or other device and a desk, and the cost is more than your budget can accommodate.
Even if you try to do it yourself, you have to factor in keeping abreast of all the moving parts: Google, mobile, website design trends, MailChimp, marketing technology, social media — plus how all these things work and connect with one another.
The thing is, as a small business owner, you don’t have the time or energy to keep up with it all. Nor should you.
It’s for these reasons I created my Annual Marketing Consulting Program.
This 12-month program is for small manufacturers who have done major process and plant improvements and as a result, now run under or slightly at capacity. You have a 5-year plan and want to grow.
The Program is based on creating a strategic marketing plan tailored to your business — one that incorporates your existing assets and resources. It’s geared specifically to helping you reach your business growth goals by helping you improve name recognition, messaging, and most important — inquiries! — over time.
This Program is priced to be easy on your cash flow: you pay $2,215 per quarter.
Accepting Applications for Q2 2017
I take on one new client per quarter. Once this slot is filled, I start a wait list.
Currently, I have the slot open for Q2. To reserve your place, please complete the Annual Marketing Consulting Program application:
What You Get with the Annual Marketing Consulting Program:
- Full marketing strategy complete with measurement plan, KPIs, and tactics
- 12-month marketing calendar
- Unlimited calls and emails
- One hour WebEx meeting each quarter with you and/or your marketing staff to discuss results and challenges and to update the strategy and calendar as needed
- Monthly custom reports that tie back to the measurement plan, KPIs and tactics, plus my analysis and insights (meaning, I do much, much more than simply send you automatic reports from Google Analytics)
- Ensuring the proper code is in place for tracking inquiries, plus setting up the right goals so that we can track conversions by channel in Analytics