So you’ve created a website or blog but traffic is pretty low, blog comments are few and far between, or inquiries are non-existent.
Like everyone these days, you’re probably way overwhelmed with all the marketing information out there and don’t know where to start, what to do, or who to trust — especially if you’re just starting out.
That’s why Rachel Cunliffe and I wrote 101 Ways to Market Your Website.
Between us, we’ve worked a combined 30 years with hundreds of clients:
- Food bloggers
- Consultants of all types
- Information marketers
- Small business owners
- Professional service and healthcare providers
While Rachel focuses on design (she’s the founder of Cre8d Design), and I focus on content and marketing consulting, we kept hearing the same questions no matter who the client:
- “Which blog commenting system do we use and do we even need one?”
- “Where do we put our keywords?”
- “What’s a QR code and should we use them?”
- “What’s the difference between ‘http://domainname.com’ and ‘http://www.domaninname.com’ and why does it matter?”
- “Should we write guest blog posts?”
- “Do we need an e-newsletter if we have a blog?”
And on and on.
“What a nifty guide! 101 Ways is chock full of valuable, practical and essential tips for companies of all sizes, but especially for us small business owners. As a marketing writer and business owner, I find the advice shared by Dianna and Rachel to be spot-on and logical. The book is a roadmap for business owners who don’t know where or how to market their websites. Everyone should read it.”
In 101 Ways to Market Your Website, you’ll find answers to these questions. Instead of you having to sift through hundreds of blog posts, we compiled our years of experience – most of which is based on working with people like you – into one handy resource.
More important, however, you’ll come away understanding the various tactics you can use and why each one is useful when it comes to marketing your website. Even more important, we tell you what not to do — saving you considerable time, effort, and frustration.
“Finally, a simple, specific, easy-to-understand guide to marketing any website. I thought I was ahead of the curve on this topic, but you’ve given me (literally) dozens of tips and suggestions that I had never even considered. Fabulous.”
What makes 101 Ways for Marketing Your Website useful is that we’ve divided it into four sections:
- Beginner Strategies – In this section you’ll find 37 easy-peasy strategies for marketing your website. Whether you’re an online marketing newbie, or looking for some quick tips, or want to double-check you’ve covered everything, you’ll find what you need.
- Intermediate Strategies – Here you’ll find 45 common sense strategies for marketing your website. They take a little more time and expertise, but aren’t too difficult to put in place. We pay particular attention to helping you get more from your blog and e-newsletter – with lots of special tips for integrating both to help drive traffic.
- Advanced Strategies – Written with the advanced marketer in mind, this section has 15 strategies including website design, SEO and content marketing – including native advertising and sponsored social media posts.
- Miscellaneous Tips – A grab-bag of sorts, here you’ll find four strategies a little off the beaten path but can pay huge results if done right.
“I wish this guide had been around when I started. EVERYONE starting an online business should download it immediately, no question. It’s simple to follow and goes straight to what works. Plus, almost every single one of the 101 tips is not only capable of driving big traffic but can be done for free. Whenever I run dry of ideas for promoting my site, I’ll dip into this ‘book of secrets’ and know I’ll come away with a powerful, ACTIONABLE idea I can actually use. Outstanding.”
Rachel and I spent over four months compiling and checking the information in 101 Ways to Market Your Website, plus we had multiple people read it at various stages to ensure the content is useful, accurate, and current.
We put a lot of thought and effort into it because we wanted to ensure people like you found it useful. The book includes illustrations and examples – plus detailed explanation for how to implement each tip. The book is easy-to-read and well-formatted for mobile devices.
“If you’re a freelancer or consultant, you absolutely need this guide! Not only will it give you dozens of powerful tips you can implement immediately, but it will also serve as a handy ‘idea checklist’ when working on client website projects. Seriously, the information in this guide will make you a hero to your clients. I can’t believe Rachel and Dianna are charging so little for it!”
Whether you’re a freelancer, consultant, blogger or small business owner, you’ll definitely find something you can use. Once you hit the “Buy” button, you’ll be taken to Gumroad, a content delivery website, where you can securely enter your credit card information. (We love Gumroad, by the way, and highly recommend it!)
- Price: $19.00
- Format: PDF
- Number of pages: 67
- Delivery: Link, App Store, SMS (your choice)
- Refund Policy: Non-refundable
“No puffery here! This ebook is packed with one practical idea after the other. And the best part is, the content is undeniably authoritative, having been written by authors who truly know their stuff.”