“We know we need to market,” said one business owner recently, “but we’re simply too busy over here. We don’t have time for an e-newsletter, a blog, SEO and all that stuff.”
Yep, I hear you. As a small business owner, it’s tough to find the time to think strategically about how to grow the business because you’re too busy actually running your business.
It’s for this reason I created my Annual Marketing Consulting Program.
This 12-month program is for small manufacturers who have done major process and plant improvements and as a result, now run under or slightly at capacity. You have a multi-year business plan and want to increase revenue.
The Program is based on creating a strategic marketing plan tailored to your business — one that incorporates your existing assets and resources. It’s geared specifically to helping you reach your business growth goals by helping you improve name recognition, messaging, and most important — inquiries! — over time.
This Program is priced to be easy on your cash flow: you pay $2,125 per quarter.
What You Get with the Annual Marketing Consulting Program:
- Full marketing strategy complete with measurement plan, KPIs, and tactics
- 12-month marketing calendar
- Unlimited calls and emails
- One hour Zoom meeting each quarter with you and/or your marketing staff to discuss results and challenges and to update the strategy and calendar as needed
- Monthly custom reports that tie back to the measurement plan, KPIs and tactics, plus my analysis and insights (meaning, I do much, much more than simply send you automatic reports from Google Analytics)
- Ensuring the proper code is in place for tracking inquiries, plus setting up the right goals so that we can track conversions by channel in Analytics