If you’re ready to take your company to the next level, Manufacturing Marketing is your must-read publication.
Featuring exclusive interviews with manufacturers and industry experts, case studies of what’s working now, and quick tips you can easily implement, each issue is written with one goal in mind — your success.
A partial listing of companies who’ve shared their success stories:
- Rahco Rubber, Inc.
- Gorilla Mill
- Barn Light Electric
- Authenticity 50
- Kays Engineering
- American Heavy Plates
Why you need to subscribe
Founded in 2018, the magazine continues to garner rave reviews for its unique content, approach, and design. You simply won’t find anything else like it, anywhere.
When you subscribe, you’ll join your fellow manufacturing peers serious about business growth. The subscription is free — and will pay dividends all year long. Simply complete the brief form below.
More important, we value your time and your privacy. Each issue is a nicely formatted PDF that’s easy to download and read on your desktop or tablet. We don’t spam your inbox or sell your info to anyone.
For all these reasons and more, Manufacturing Marketing is a must-read for manufacturing owners and their marketing teams.
To your success!
— Dianna Huff and Rachel Cunliffe, Co-founders
In the current issue:
- Clients’ Corner: Pathmark Innovation Moves from Wix to WordPress; Improves User Experience
- Case Study: Vendors Respond Positively to Industrial Packaging’s Vendor Rating Program
- Showcasing American Made!
- Quick Tip: Is “Dark Mode” Good for Manufacturing Websites? Hint: No.
- Off-the-Shelf Websites: Designed for Manufacturers with Smaller Budgets