If you’re ready to take your company to the next level, Manufacturing Marketing is your must-read publication.
Featuring exclusive interviews with manufacturers and industry experts, case studies of what’s working now, and quick tips you can easily implement, each issue is written with one goal in mind — your success.
A partial listing of companies who’ve shared their success stories:
- Rahco Rubber, Inc.
- Gorilla Mill
- Barn Light Electric
- Authenticity 50
- Kays Engineering
Why you need to subscribe
Founded in 2018, the magazine continues to garner rave reviews for its unique content, approach, and design. You simply won’t find anything else like it, anywhere.
When you subscribe, you’ll join your fellow manufacturing peers serious about business growth. The subscription is free — and will pay dividends all year long. Simply complete the brief form below.
More important, we value your time and your privacy. Each issue is a nicely formatted PDF that’s easy to download and read on your desktop or tablet. We don’t spam your inbox or sell your info to anyone.
For all these reasons and more, Manufacturing Marketing is a must-read for manufacturing owners and their marketing teams.
To your success!
— Dianna Huff and Rachel Cunliffe, Co-founders
In the current issue:
- Exclusive Interview: Michelle Garrett, Garrett Public Relations
- Case Study: Garrett Public Relations and BriskHeat: Working Together to Get the Word Out on This 70+-Year-Old Company’s New Products
- Try Gritty Industrial Photos on Social Media
- Google Updates: Google’s Responsive Search Ads Now Default
- Made in USA Feature: Lodge Cookware
- I Eat My Words about Prospecting on LinkedIn – Nom, Nom, Nom