If you’re ready to take your company to the next level, Manufacturing Marketing is your must-read publication.
Featuring exclusive interviews with manufacturers and industry experts, case studies of what’s working now, and quick tips you can easily implement, each issue is written with one goal in mind — your success.
A partial listing of companies who’ve shared their success stories:
- Rahco Rubber, Inc.
- Gorilla Mill
- Barn Light Electric
- Authenticity 50
- Kays Engineering
- American Heavy Plates
Why you need to subscribe
Founded in 2018, the magazine continues to garner rave reviews for its unique content, approach, and design. You simply won’t find anything else like it, anywhere.
When you subscribe, you’ll join your fellow manufacturing peers serious about business growth. The subscription is free — and will pay dividends all year long. Simply complete the brief form below.
More important, we value your time and your privacy. Each issue is a nicely formatted PDF that’s easy to download and read on your desktop or tablet. We don’t spam your inbox or sell your info to anyone.
For all these reasons and more, Manufacturing Marketing is a must-read for manufacturing owners and their marketing teams.
To your success!
— Dianna Huff and Rachel Cunliffe, Co-founders
In the current issue:
- The Business Case for an Age-Diverse Workforce
- Website Usability / Recruitment: Help Wanted Sign “Do”
- Clients’ Corner: Highlighting Our Clients’ Acheivements, Marketing, and News
- Made in USA Feature: Pennsylvania Woodworks: Clothes Drying Racks
- Workforce Attraction: Four Reasons Your Website isn’t Attracting Prospective New Hires
- Lead Generation: 10 Tips for Making Your Manufacturing Website Better