Why you may need a Website Overhaul:
- Your site hasn’t been updated in years
- Your business, products or services have changed
- You’re not getting inquiries from your website
Building a website that gets you inquiries
Buyers of industrial products and services begin their search for a vendor online. When they get to a vendor website, they look specifically for information that will help them move forward with the buying process.
If your website lacks the information they need, they’ll leave — without a backward glance.
My expertise is ensuring potential buyers stay on your website and then contact you because it has the content and information they need to move forward with you.
My value is that I save you considerable time and money because I know how to build the kind of website your industrial buyers need. I eliminate the overwhelm and complexity associated with these types of projects. I am very, very good at what I do.
All project fees are quoted based on the project, the complexity, the size of the site, etc. In general, however, project fees typically run between $9,500 and $13,500. This fee is all-inclusive and includes everything (and more) outlined in the “What you Get” section below.
Adding a Designer
If you need a website designer and would like to work with my colleague, Rachel Cunliffe of Cre8d Design, estimate an additional $4,500 or so for a custom-coded, custom-designed, mobile-friendly (responsive) website developed in WordPress.
Rachel and I have worked together for 6 years and have many clients in common. She and I continually improve our process efficiencies. Each website we create tells your unique story through copy, design, and photos. If you’d like to see our Getting Started Guide, which explains how we work, please email me to request a copy.
What you get with my Website Overhaul package:
Initial Ramp Up
- I come to your facility or office for a full tour and interviews
(if you’re within driving range; otherwise, you can fly me in)
- Industry research
- Thorough analysis of your existing site; trouble-shooting any issues
Message Development and Strategy
- Learning your story and what makes your company / products unique
- Competitive research in order to determine how to position your company
- Interviews with key personnel as needed
- Working with the photographer to develop the photo shoot list; I’ll also be on-site the day of the shoot lending a hand and my feedback
Custom Web Content
- All new content created from scratch and/or repurposing source material
- Development of a new site map / navigational structure
- Recommendations for developing additional content that generates inquiries
- Discovering ways to improve your customer service functions via the website
- Creating content buyers need for their multiple visits during the research phase
- Working with Cre8d to incorporating any special functionality
- Thorough keyword search and keyword list development
- Complete optimization of each page of your site
- All optimization tactics in line with Google’s stated Webmaster guidelines
- Toubleshooting any potential issues with Google Analytics or URL structures
- Working with Cre8d on wireframes or mockups; delivering feedback
- Consultation on any backend issues (web hosting, analytics, domain issues)
- WordPress consulting and training
Final Proof and Testing
- Ensuring all links work
- Testing site on mobile devices
I do 100% custom work and tailor everything to your business and goals. Before starting any work, we’ll agree on the objectives you’d like to reach — and I’ll recommend how you can achieve them. From there I’ll give you a proposal that outlines the scope of work as well as the project fee. To discuss your project, call 603-382-8093 or email me.
“Dianna helped me immensely with redesigning my website. She was able to focus in on what was needed and clear out the clutter. When I thought things were off-track, she calmly steered it right back on-track. She kept the site development moving along. Without Dianna’s involvement, the redesign project would have taken us much longer and wouldn’t have turned out as well. Dianna has a very positive and professional attitude.”
— Holly Markham, Founder and President, European Home