Why you may need a Website Content Update:
- You’re not getting inquiries
- You want to keep your existing website but need a serious content update
- You have a designer but need help with writing content, SEO, marketing, etc.
Custom web content that helps you get inquiries
Creating content for your website seems relatively straight-forward. However, you have to take into consideration all kinds of things — from navigation and usability to your sales process and calls-to-action.
My Website Content Update package includes a thorough analysis of your existing website, its content, your sales and marketing, and your analytics. I provide recommendations for any necessary fixes and will work with your designer to ensure they’re implemented.
And, I write all of the optimized-for-search content, start to finish, for your website.
The result is web content that helps ensure you get the targeted inquiries that become sales.
Project fees are custom quoted based on the project, the complexity, the size of the site, how much content needs to be written from scratch, etc. Generally, projects of this type run $8,500 to $10,000.
What You Get With my Web Content Update Package:
Initial Ramp Up
- Tour of your facility and one-on-one interview with you
- Industry research; learning about your products and services
- Thorough analysis of your existing site and recommended fixes
- Creating the value proposition; telling your unique story
- Competitive research in order to determine how to position your company and products
- Interviews with marketing and sales staff as needed
Custom Web Content
- All new website content created from scratch
- Development of a new site map / navigational structure (if needed)
- Recommendations for developing calls-to-action that get you leads
Custom SEO Strategy
- Thorough keyword search and keyword list development
- Complete optimization of each page of your site
- All strategies inline with Google’s stated best practices
“Dianna was highly recommended from a colleague when our company was looking to revamp our website and rewrite new content to better our search engine optimization results. She took the time to research the field of telemedicine and telepathology and truly utilized all of her resources to provide us with fresh and creative content. Her marketing and website consultation was incredibly helpful; I look forward to working with her again in future endeavors.”
— Anne Khan, Marketing, Remote Medical Products