For small manufacturers looking to double their business revenue in 5 years
“We know we need to market,” said one business owner recently, “but we’re simply too busy over here. We don’t have time for email and SEO and all that stuff.”
Yep, I hear you. Everyone is overwhelmed with running their businesses and dealing with myriad challenges – from increasing federal regulations to finding skilled employees.
And, marketing can be expensive. Depending on your industry, hiring a marketing manager can cost up to $120K annually in salary alone. Then add on taxes, health care, and other benefits, plus a computer or other device and a desk, and the cost is more than your budget can accommodate.
Even if you try to do it yourself, you have to factor in keeping abreast of all the moving parts: Google, mobile, website design trends, WordPress, marketing technology, social media — plus how all these things work and connect with one another.
The thing is, as a small business owner, you don’t have the time or energy to keep up with it all. Nor should you.
It’s for these reasons I created my Annual Marketing Consulting Program.
This 12-month program is for small manufacturers who have done major process and plant improvements and as a result, now run under or slightly at capacity. You have a 5-year plan and want to grow.
The Program is based on creating a strategic marketing plan tailored to your business — one that incorporates your existing assets and resources. It’s geared specifically to helping you reach your business growth goals by helping you improve name recognition, messaging, and most important — inquiries! — over time.
More important, this Program is priced to be easy on your cash flow: you pay $2,215 per quarter.
Accepting Applications for Q2 2017
I take on two new clients per quarter. Once these slots are filled, I start a wait list. Currently, I have both slots open for Q2 2017. To discuss reserving your spot, please complete the Annual Marketing Consulting Program application.
What You Get with the Annual Marketing Consulting Program:
- Full marketing strategy complete with measurement plan, KPIs, and tactics
- 12-month marketing calendar
- Monthly custom dashboard reports that tie back to the measurement plan, KPIs and tactics, plus my analysis and insights (meaning, I do much, much more than simply send you automatic reports from Google Analytics)
- One hour WebEx meeting each quarter with you and/or your marketing staff to discuss results and challenges and to update the strategy and calendar as needed
- Working one-on-one with you to ensure you’re properly tracking inquiries by all channels, including phone and email
- Ensuring the proper code is in place for tracking mailto: emails clicks from your website, plus setting up the right Goals so that we can track conversions by channel in Analytics
- Unlimited calls and emails
Choose from three optional add-on modules:
“You will have enormous difficulty finding anyone who will work harder for you than Dianna Huff. Her level of dedication and professionalism, plus her understanding of the need for (and for that matter, the definition of) good marketing, is what helps us meet our marketing and business goals.
— Kurt Moberly, Plant Manager, Urethane Innovators